Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Hurmm....




"Anybody can become angry - that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody"s power and is not easy.

For the past 2 days was a very longgg.....days for me. Tired to be 'nice-nice person' and pretend to be strong but deep inside..... mcm nk tukar jadi HULK. Perkara nie blh dikata bukan 2 hari lepas ni jer berlaku tp my situation slalu mcm nie...smuanyer disebabkan dgn 'ORANG'.

I'm happy with my current job now.. very happy and i love it coz this is what i want to be and this is what i like to do. Tapi..., dealing with a people, with so many different attitude and level of ranking makes me ssoooo..... hhuuurrmmm..... 

Aku x larat nk sambung lagi.. makes me sick! buhbye.

Note: where is my 'dove'? habis diet aku lagi.....

5 comments:

  1. takmo la stress..
    cenyum skittt..
    kan comey tu ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. senyum... tp nnt nampak gigi ronggak.
      huhuhu... --- slalu kata camtu ngan rayn.

      Delete
  2. manusia mmg mcm2 ragam... byk kn sabar ye.. salam kenal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.
      seronak dapat kenal kawan baru ;)

      Delete
  3. gi la holiday tenangkan jiwaaa...uhuk

    ReplyDelete